Cosmetic Dentistry is an Art
Dr. Molinar offers state of the art treatment and a broad array of professional services in cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth and smile through elective or 'desired' treatments. Due to the popularity of these procedures, they have become quite affordable and we encourage you to investigate with us.
COSMETIC DENTISTRY services offered at this Carlsbad office include:
- Smile Makeover: A comprehensive assessment of your smile esthetics to set a strategy to correct functional problems with your bite, muscles, teeth and bone structure.
- Composite Fillings: Teeth that require restoration due to cavities, chips, or breakage, can be re-built through the application of a dental composite material that matches the look of the enamel and dentin of the surrounding teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays:Also known as indirect fillings, inlays and onlays are made from porcelain or composite materials. These structures are created in a dental laboratory and are then bonded to your teeth by Dr. Molinar.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is now a common procedure but for the best results, should be handled by your dentist. Teeth can be stained by wine, coffee, tea, smoking, or lack of hygiene, but can be bleached to brighten the appearance of your smile.
- Dental Veneers: Cracked or old looking teeth can have their appearance improved through the use of composite or porcelain laminates applied to the tooth. This procedure can also be employed to correct gaps in your teeth, or if whitening did not produce the desired results.
- Dental Implants: Implants are part of a prosthetic or artificial replacement for teeth that have been lost, and can have a dramatic effect on your appearance. A missing tooth has a visible impact on the profile of your face because your lips will collapse into these areas.